- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
At Fredericksburg Wellness Center we do everything in our power to relieve our patients' symptoms as fast as possible and give advice on how to avoid future flare ups.
1. During your new patient chiropractic evaluation, you will first fill out forms that provide background information about your symptoms and condition. Click here to fill our out forms online. The doctor will then take a thorough health history including family, occupational, social, past medical, nutritional, and exercise histories.
Our main focus is to give you a great health care experience. Your Healthy Living Starts Here.
2. After the history, a thorough chiropractic exam including orthopedic tests, neurological evaluation, postural analysis, spinal and muscular exam will be performed to assess:
3. Based upon the results of the patient's history and exam, diagnostic studies may be helpful in revealing pathological and structural abnormalities to more accurately diagnose a condition. The most common diagnostic studies done at our office is spinal x-rays, unless you are pregnant or a small child.
After a thorough evaluation we will begin your care, which will consist of several different types of therapies depending on the patients condition.
4. Findings from the history, exam, and any diagnostic images lead to a specific diagnosis and treatment plan. The treatment may include an adjustment, electrical stimulation, traction, soft tissue work, nutritional/supplement suggestions, and/or rehab exercises prescribed for home care.
A follow up appointment, called a Report of Findings, will be scheduled where the doctor will:
Day Open Close Monday 8:00 am 6:30 pm Tuesday 8:00 am 6:30 pm Wednesday 8:00 am 6:30 pm Thursday Closed Closed Friday 7:30 am 1:30 pm Saturday 8:00 am 12:30 pm Sunday Closed Closed
Our office hours will be limited between the dates of Wednesday, October 4 and Monday, October 16, 2017. We will be open on Saturday, Oct. 7, Tuesday, Oct. 10, and on Saturday, Oct. 14. We will return to normal business hours on Monday, Oct. 16, starting at 2:00 p.m.